Complaint Review: MATCH.COM

• Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012

• Reported By: Bryce — Poway California United States of America
MATCH.COM

MATCH.COM Auto Renewal on Match.com Internet

Match.com shuts off your  Auto Renewal only if you cancel your subscription.  Despite my efforts to prevent an Auto Renewal Match. com renewed my  subscription without my authorization.  They base their renewal on Central Standard Time.   After being on the phone for almost 30 mnorinutes some foreigner in a distant land whom  I could not understand because of her poor English I was informed that their was no way I could get a refund because I had emailed someone.  That e mail was done prior  during my active subscription.  They use central time.  Needless to say they adamantly refused to refund my money.  Despite wiping out my credit card information on the site the Auto Renewed my subcription.  If you think they will block you from using the site you wrong.  They will not refund your money.  Be aware that you will spend at least 10 minutes waiting for your call to be answered,  you will wait another 10 minutes to be connected to a Superivisor who will be of no help whatsoever.  Sandy the supervisor parrots from a script and can not do anything.  Match. com does not have any customer service and is deceitful in their practices regarding Auto Renew.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MATCHCOM/internet/MATCHCOM-Auto-Renewal-on-Matchcom-Internet-903623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MATCH.COM