Complaint Review: MATTRESS FIRM

• Updated: Mon, July 02, 2012

• Reported By: Unhappy Consumer — Laqs Vegas Nevada United States of America
MATTRESS FIRM
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

MATTRESS FIRM DID NOT REFUND MONEY AS PROMISED & HAVE NOT REFUNDED MONEY TO PROGRESSIVE FINANCING Las Vegas Nevada

WARNING DO NOT SHOP/BUY AT MATTRESS FIRM!

I puchased a bed at Mattress Firm  and it has been a nightmare ever since. I returned my bed, becasue of manufacturers defects. The PROBLEM came when trying to get a refund from Mattress Firm. I had to call every day and kept getting the run around. I asked to speak to a manager and when I did he was no help at all. I was told that I would have my refund within 7-10 business days after 13 business days I called to find out where my refund was and was told that they never worked on it. My refund just got lost and 3 weeks later I finally got my money back. After calling daily.

Now after 1 month the secondary financing that I used through Mattress Firm, Progressive Financing out of UTAH,  still does not have their money back from Mattress Firm. I have spent so much time on trying to get my money back and now trying to get Mattress Firm to confirm that I returned the bed and they will not confirm this to Progressive Financing, the secondary financing company they use. I never receivecd the money from Progressive Financing, Mattress Firm did and they have yet to inform Progressive Financing that I returned the bed. Of course Progressive wants their money back, but will not call Mattress Firm's corporate office to confirm the return of the bed. Another hassle.  All I have to show for my time is an overpriced mattress pad and no bed. What a hassle this has been. Think again before shopping at Mattress Firm.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MATTRESS-FIRM/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89147/MATTRESS-FIRM-DID-NOT-REFUND-MONEY-AS-PROMISED-HAVE-NOT-REFUNDED-MONEY-TO-PROGRESSIVE-F-905825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MATTRESS FIRM