controlling

• Updated: Sun, August 30, 2009

• Reported By: Henry — Florida USA
MATTRESS GIANT
AnyWhere Street , Florida United States of America

MATTRESS GIANT Take advantage of employees. They reduced employee's hours to 40 hours per week, at minimum wage. One could make more money working at McDonalds! They rip off their employess tremendously Florida

* : I APPLAUD YOU

* : I APPLAUD YOU

This company flourishes on ripping off their employees.  They recently reduced the hours to 40, from appox. 50 per week.  They pay minimum wage and expect the employees to always sell, sell, sell.  They harp on everyone and degrade them.  I could see this type of treatment (even though it's cruel) if employees were making lots of money, but this is ridiculous.  We could make more money working at McDonald's or Checkers, and be treated much better.  I don't know who the owner of the company is, but he must be the cheapest, most ignorant scrooge on the face of the planet.  This place is a joke, not to mention they constantly hide and change the rules.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2009 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MATTRESS-GIANT/-Florida-/MATTRESS-GIANT-Take-advantage-of-employees-They-reduced-employees-hours-to-40-hours-pe-483322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MATTRESS GIANT

#1

I APPLAUD YOU

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

As a former employee of this scheister company I applaud you for the guts in seaking out. I too saw and experienced 1st hand the companies mis treatment of its' employees, not to mention the lying and deceit to customers.

When I went to work for this so called professional company, I was told, Oh how much $$ there wa to be earned! What a bunch of garbage!

In the time I was there they kept changing the commission structure to meet their own greedy needs. I saw so much inside lying by this company to its employees and customers tht it just became too much.

My advice to you my friend is get out of there! there are too many reputable places to work. My advice to you consumers, Whatever you do Never by a mattress set from this place..Go to a good reputable furniture store that also sells mattress sets.

#2

I APPLAUD YOU

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

AS A FORMER EMPLOYEE OF THIS SCHEISTER COMPANY I APPLAUD YOU FOR YOUR GUTS IN SPEAKING OUT. I TOO SAW 1ST HAND THE COMPANIES TREATMENT OF ITS EMPLOYEES NOT TO MENTION THE LYING AND MIS TREATMENT OF CUSTOMERS. WHEN I WENT TO WORK FOR THIS SO CALLED PROFESSIONAL COMPANY I WAS TOLD OH HOW MUCH $$$ I WOULD BE EARNING! WHAT A BUNCH OF GARBAGE. THEY GRADUALLY OVER TIME KEPT CHANGING THE COMMISSION STRUCTURE, GOING TO MINIMUM WAGE AND THEN PAYING COMMISION ON A GRADUATED SCALE. I HAVE SEEN SO MUCH INSIDE LYING BY THIS COMPANY THAT IT JUST GOT TO BE TOO MUCH. CONSUMERS PLEASE BE WARY!! BY YOUR NEW MATTRESS SETS  AT A REPUTABLE FURNITURE STORE...