Complaint Review: MAUREEN FELAND

• Updated: Tue, October 16, 2012

• Reported By: scott brazinsky — sarasota Florida USA
MAUREEN FELAND
113 HARRISON ST BOONTON, New Jersey United States of America

MAUREEN FELAND ,MAUREEN MCKENNA, MAUREEN MILLER, MAUREEN FELAND MILLER. Stole my car, ran e-z pass tolls to her lover, refuses to pay for her infidelity. Now im liable! BOONTON, New Jersey

Hello,My name is Scott B.I have reported a rip off report on 9/23/2012 against maureen feland.I have supplied all valid information, such as contact,e-mail etc. There has been no reply nor rebuttal from her as present. I have recieved notification in the mail that my driving privlages are in jeopardy here in the state of florida. Upon further investigation,r eason being, Unpaid toll violations from the state of pennsylvania(deleware water gap toll booths). I noted in the rip off report that Maureen was having a affair with her new boyfriend she met at Mnt Airy Casino-ray miller-while i was supporting her and her children. Well,i got the downloaded activity of my car thru this Toll Violation accusation. And yes-just as Maureens phone records indicated, all these toll violations were accrued in april, may up until june 2nd-2012. In this time, i have 28 print outs of my vehicle visiting pennsylvania, while i was working or sleeping. [continued below]....
..... The total sum of the violations is 700$. Yes,i understand it is not a large amount of money-but why should i be liable for this? Im not crying the blues, she had ripped me off for much more, at this same time, that i have written off-per say-but now this has lingering after affects that are not my fault or doing, yet i am responsible for. It is tiring to say the least that she can just Get away with any action,with no recourse. I have asked her to pay this,or have her boyfriend pay this-all i got was a laugh on the phone. Thats the reply i get from a 2 year relationship with a mother of 2 boys, whom i supported and loved. And still do!

i have my civil suit against Maureen already filed(8,000.00$)so i cant add to it.I am just gonna do what i can do,hope things go in my favor,and with that,maybe i can sleep. Lord knows ive tried,actually Maureen contacted me end of september,i tried to reason and ask-to no avail-just comes to reason she is a cheat,liar and a thief.Whats also ashame is her boys know it also.  i know now that more will arise from my 2 years involved with Maureen Feland, i just have to learn how to deal with these ramifications,a nd hope someone else doesnt get caught up with her like i did. Good luck,Mr. ray miller,your in for a ride,hang on!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAUREEN-FELAND/BOONTON-New-Jersey-07005/MAUREEN-FELAND-MAUREEN-MCKENNA-MAUREEN-MILLER-MAUREEN-FELAND-MILLER-Stole-my-car-ran-955820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAUREEN FELAND