Complaint Review: MAUREEN FELAND

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: SUNNYB — rahway New Jersey United States of America
MAUREEN FELAND
113 HARRISON ST BOONTON, New Jersey United States of America

MAUREEN FELAND , maureen mckenna, maureen miller Stole my credit card, jewelry, Ripped off my son/other family members.Pathetic liar! BOONTON, New Jersey

*General Comment: SO WE HAVE ANOTHER RAJPOT

Maureen Feland has lied,cheated and stole from my son(scott brazinsky),myself,other family members and friends.She is amazingly good at posing as a poor,single mother of 2.She fooled all of us back in 2010 when she started dating my son.Saying she worked for Nabisco,She was raped in california which is the reason she has a bi-racial son,she gets no support from her x-husband.I liked and felt sorry for Maureen when i first met her.

Thats the personna shes so good at putting on.After a year of listening to my son talking about problems with Maureen,the lack of communication i had with Maureen,i began to wonder about her.

Then my credit card statement came-there was a charge to QUALITY VINTAGE in lomita,calif for 500$.I never heard of this company.Come to find out-it is a company owned by Maureen and the charges went thru Pay Pal.

I contacted scott immediatly,and he was informed by Maureen that it was a error,she used the wrong numbers,etc-my son fell for it-i didnt. [continued below]....
.....I never heard a word from Maureen.Thanks to my efforts,i was repaid from my credit card company and Maureens Pay Pal account was terminated.I was lucky,as others were not.I would not let my son bring her to my home,as when she was here and i wasnt,i have jewelry and other precious items that are gone.

I tried to discourage him from staying with her-to no luck,he was smitten.Then another family friend,whom Maureen befriended,found out too late that Maureen took out two credit cards in his name,bought clothes,jewelry,lap computers and multiple stays at a casino in pennsylvania.

He got taken for over 15,000.$.It wasnt until april of 2012,when my son got a apartment for himself,maureen and her two boys as Maureens own mother would not let them stay at her home while she on vacation.

So,as my son foots all the bills and takes care of the sons,Maureen is taking my sons car to pennsylvania,alot.Now at the end of may 2012-just when my son starts to see something is very wrong,Maureen steals the company credit card from my sons wallet,buys 800$ worth of visa gift cards,gasoline and cartons of cigarettes.My son gets fired,maureen tries to explain it-then-while my son is sleeping,takes all the money from his wallet,his debit card and his car,and runs to her boyfriends house in pennsylvania.

Thank god my son called the police,charges were brought upon Maureen and after spending days in pennsylvania,she abandoned my sons car on rte 80 on the border.She was arrested.Ya hoo.

The company scott(my son)worked for,hired a investigator and it is shown on camera,Maureen purchasing the visa gift cards and such being cashed at a mnt airy casino.But they would not re-hire my son,even tho he was not involved.That was 1200.$.

With stealing my sons debit card and emptying his account,proven by Maureens own son jeremy,who brought a computer to see the bank account-she has put my son in debt to over 8,000.$

I personally would not have written here-now tho-months later,after just recently talking with Maureens husbands family in california,it has come to light that

Maureen was never raped(as she claimed).Her bi-racial son is from a year long relationship with a african/american man.

She is not divorced(as she claims)she is still married to charles feland.

She ripped off the whole feland family when she was out there in feb 2012 to get her breast reduction.Now her husband has stopped all insurance and the whole family wants nothing to do with her.

I feel for the boys-because they are seeing Maureens ways.Finally my son is away from her.She is a cheat,a liar,and a thief.THIS WOMAN HAS NO CONSCIENCE! Beware.I hope this helps.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAUREEN-FELAND/BOONTON-New-Jersey-07005/MAUREEN-FELAND-maureen-mckenna-maureen-miller-Stole-my-credit-card-jewelry-Ripped-off-979244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAUREEN FELAND

#1 General Comment

SO WE HAVE ANOTHER RAJPOT

AUTHOR: sparky1 - (United Kingdom)

to here stories like this i find upsetting , now i dont beleive in god , and all that , but i beleive b*tchos who lie through life get extra heavy weight wrinkles , and it begins to tell they are common crap ,, i hope b*tcho is beyond botox

ps from glasgow scotland