Complaint Review: MAUREEN FELAND

• Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: scott — sarasota Florida USA
MAUREEN FELAND
119 harrison st. boonton, New Jersey United States of America

MAUREEN FELAND maureen mckenna AFTER 2 YR RELATIONSHIP,SHE RUINED MY LIFE-LEFT ME BROKE,SHES A LIAR-THIEF-CHEAT! boonton, New Jersey

*Author of original report: Wife????????????

*Consumer Comment: Wife?

*General Comment: Saddest Part of Whole Story

i met MAUREEN FELAND in april of 2010.She seemed a great person and we matched together.We became lovers.She has 2 boys that luckily adapted to me.It was not easy, as MAUREEN FELAND is still married to CHARLES FELAND(LOMITA CALIF)she never finished her divorce-has no decree-this way CHARLES FELAND still has the 3 of them covered via his insurance.She claimed she was divorced-but never finalized in a court of law(hence-still married.).I was still married at the time also-so who am i to talk!But the fact is-she claimed she was divorced.

She claimed she worked for Nabisco corp-doing on line repairs as a web master-and worked from home.Cool,i thought.I then moved into her home in oct-2010-then i realized there was no $ coming in from nabisco-her husband was not sending her money-she flat out had no income.Then 1 month later-i found a letter from the state acknowledging her food stamps. [continued below]....
.....I felt sorry for her at this time,knowing she was struggling to balance a home and 2 children,so i did not confront her by any means.We, or should i say,I, was falling in love with her,so my mission was to help best i could.
We lived thru the winter-with the stove on constantly,as i brought 30-40 gallons of diesel for the furnace at every paycheck-Maureen was happy that NJ law states the power company cannot diconnect service during the winter months.So true.Christmas came-i gave maureen a small diamond ring-not engagement-just love-and her oldest son- i gave him my jaguar,a clean 1989 xj-6-for his first car.Come spring,Maureen befriended my long time time friend.His name is TOM FORD.Maureen latched onto this 75 yr old man and got all his banking information,ssn,etc.
Maureen said she was going to help TOM FORD with his finances and billing.This now spring-april-i started truckdriving across country to pay bills,on a 2 week home time -Maureen has 2 laptops,new clothes,lots of shoes,new sports equipt for the kids and says to me,lets go to MNT AIRY LODGE,gambling for the week.OK-cool-Maureen has a room-room service-everything paid for-we spend a week at the casino-have a blast-then i go back to work-trucking-without a clue.As 2 months go by,i come home,now there is a detective calling me.
i then find out MAUREEN FELAND got 2 credit cards ordered in TOM FORDS name and thats what was used.Totalled more then 15,000.00$.Wow!
i was willing to accept blame for this-as maureen begged me to do so.She had it all planned as if they charged me-get it-charged me------------they couldnt prosecute her and i would have a lawsuit meaning big time money.Tom ford did not pursue any legal action,neither did brick nj police,even tho thet had collected evidence showing MAUREEN FELAND as the only user of both of TOM FORDS credit card.
Dec-2011-Maureen doesnt pay bills that i left her money to do so.Phone,car insur,etc.Feb-2012-i fly Maureen round trip(on my dime)to calif to get a breast reduction.At this time,my tax return came onto my netspend visa,she took all of it off the card.In april of 2012-i rented a kitchenette in a Econolodge,rte 10,HANOVER,NJ-Maureens mother was taking a 2 week vacation and forbid Maureen and her children to stay at her residence.Maureen and her children moved in with me!
I supported MAUREEN,JEREMY and JACOB FELAND again,taking the boys to school everyday,sports games,etc.Maureen was using my car alot-taking me to and from work,also taking the vehicle for extended periods,which she came up with excuses for(of course)!End of april 2012-MAUREEN FELAND applies for and gets EMERGENCY PUBLIC ASSISTANCE HOUSING,as she is already getting FOOD STAMPS.Maureens plan was to have the STATE OF NJ pay for our housing,keeping my paycheck the whole time,without the STATE OF NJ  finding out.
One thing i didnt see coming(among others)was now that the state is paying for the kitchenette,its in MAUREEN FELANDS name!
In the month of may,i bought MAUREEN FELANDS son,JEREMY FELAND a car,as the jaguar died earlier and the 18 yr old had no car.End of may,2012,took a turn for the worse.Maureen was taking my car to PENNSYLVANIA almost daily,i lost my job,as the company credit card that i would let MAUREEN FELAND use to get GAS-She would also charge VISA GIFT CARDS(Cash them in at MNT AIRY LODGE CASINO)
All verified by a priv detective hired via my boss(camera).When confronted,MAUREEN FELAND denies all involvement.JUNE 1ST-i awake to a note,stating to get out of the apt.Well-my car is gone,the computer is gone,my debit card and cash are gone,and alot of Maureens clothes are gone.
Yes-took me long enough-but it hit me.Maureen would not answer any phone calls.I then contacted JEREMY FELAND,Whom then came over to the apt with his laptop-we both looked right at my bank account activity,All my money was withdrawn at the ATM MACHINES in MNT AIRY CASINO-last transaction just hours ago.Even knowing i had a check written for her sons prom,MAUREEN FELAND emptied the account.
Nice motherly thing to do to your own son!I immediatley contacted the HANOVER POLICE DPT,and they took over the case.For 2 days,MAUREEN FELAND did not comply with the police,left my car abandoned on rte 80 nj/pa border,and was promptly arrested for her actions on JUNE 4,2012,3:30 PM.
Charges include,THEFT OF A MOTOR VEHICLE,HINDERING HER OWN APPREHENSION,TAKING A VEHICLE WITHOUT THE OWNERS CONSENT,OUTSTANDING WARRANT IN WALL TWNSHP!.I was then out of the picture.Love is blind,now i understand.After all this,i find out via phone records,maureens children and her husband,that maureen was dating her new man from pennsylvania since april.I hope they are happy and he is proud of her actions!MAUREEN FELAND faces the judge,nov 5th,2012.
She is trying to have all charges dismissed-not happening!MAUREEN FELAND is even resorting to perjury and presenting false documents!
I knew she was a LIAR and a THIEF.I didnt think she was a CHEAT!
All she had to do was break our relationship off,when she started her new one.But she just used me up and RIPPED ME OFF!Among others.
Every dog has its day.I have a civil lawsuit underway for the sum of 8000.00$.I dont know what good it will do-?All this is true,you cant deny the facts.Any questions or proof needed,just contact,
TOM FORD(BRICK NJ)848-333-2239- 15-20,000.00$ stolen via MAUREEN FELAND.
DET BEVACQUA(BRICK PD)-732-262-1120
SUNDA VARRAS-732-381-0933- stolen credit card,400.00$
THOMAS SMITH-908-377-0831- stolen credit card 1200.00$
KEN,PARK JEWELERS,BOONTON,-973-394-0304-credit card fraud-via MAUREEN FELAND.
SGT VITANZA,HANOVER POLICE DPT-973-428-2512.
Enough said.Will be updated november 6th,2012.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2012 05:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAUREEN-FELAND/boonton-New-Jersey-07005/MAUREEN-FELAND-maureen-mckenna-AFTER-2-YR-RELATIONSHIPSHE-RUINED-MY-LIFE-LEFT-ME-BROKESH-945339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAUREEN FELAND

Wife????????????

AUTHOR: scott brazinsky - (USA)

Hello, Still married,yes,both Maureen and i.Deserved each other?Thanks!Both of us still being married was not a problem for either one of us.Maureen never finalized her divorce,also did not court order her husband to pay child support or alimony-in trade she got excellent insurance for her and the boys,which in this day and age,is a godsend.Maureens husband lived in calif,and did not interfere with our lives.My wife lived in Utah,since we were seperated on 2007.She also did not interfere with our lives,as i rarely spoke to her.Upon my last conversation with my wife,nov 2011,she expressed that she wished me to file for divorce.It was going to be a important thing to do-but just daily living,supporting a girlfriend and her 2 children was the priority at the time.
I didnt mention this in my report-My wife died May 8th,2012-i was notified on May 24th,well after the fact.I got about 2 hours of care from maureen,as she left that evening.Yup-real good friend i had there!
Maybe i should have made my title A labor day weekend i would never forget.
Ripped off-lied to,cheated on,and a widower-nice-guess im lucky i got my car back!

Wife?

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

You said at the beginning of this sorry tale that you were still married too.  Are you still married?

Maybe you deserve each other.

#3 General Comment

Saddest Part of Whole Story

AUTHOR: Marcus Thurston - (United States of America)

The saddest part of this whole affair is that you got her a breast reduction. What kind of monster does that? You say you cared about her but then go and do that?

I think it's terrible she would rip you off, but I think it's doubly sad that you would then go and reduce the size of something she was blessed with.