Complaint Review: MAX SAVINGS CLUB-COUPON TRAVEL SHOP

• Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By: RANDY — JOHNSON CITY Tennessee United States of America
MAX SAVINGS CLUB-COUPON TRAVEL SHOP
1121 S. MILITARY TRAIL#269 DEERFIELD BEACH, Florida United States of America

MAX SAVINGS CLUB-COUPON TRAVEL SHOP Offered 14 day trial period and free gift basket with $100 gift card. They were suppose to charge me $3.02 for shipping but instead charged that plus $16.95 x 2 for monthly charges and we didnt reciev DEERFIELD BEACH, Florida

I was notified that I would recieve a $100 gas card and a free gift basket, i just had to pay for the shipping of the basket which was $3.02. They were giving me this basket for doing a free 14 day trial to the coupon max savings club. I asked if they would be any other charges and they said no that if I didn't want to continue after my 14 days that there would but no other charges and my account would be closed.

They lied! They charged me for the shipping of the basket which I never recieved then they took  $16.95 for max coupon and $16.95 for coupon travel shop out of my financial Institution without my permission. This really upsets me. Naturally I have notified my Institution of this fraudulent scam and they are disputing the charges. I just want everyone else to be aware and not make the same dumb mistake that I did. Always remember, NOTHING is FREE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAX-SAVINGS-CLUB-COUPON-TRAVEL-SHOP/DEERFIELD-BEACH-Florida-33442/MAX-SAVINGS-CLUB-COUPON-TRAVEL-SHOP-Offered-14-day-trial-period-and-free-gift-basket-with-909872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAX SAVINGS CLUB-COUPON TRAVEL SHOP