Vermont

• Submitted: Sat, July 14, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, July 14, 2012

• Reported By: laurie — kihei Hawaii United States of America
MAX Savings Club
1121 S. Military Trail #269, Deerfield Beach, FL deerfield beach,, Florida United States of America

MAX Savings Club Company offered 14 day trial for savings and coupons. It was all junk and I wanted to cancel my membership but when I called, the phone went dead after saying the company name. deerfield beach,, Florida

I got talked into trying this Max Savings Club on a 14 day trial.  I checked out all the savings on line and read the small print.  After investigatine during my 14 day trial, I wanted to cancel my membership but the phone number gets me no where.  I want my initial $3.90 refunded and my membership cancelled but I can't reach the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2012 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAX-Savings-Club/deerfield-beach-Florida-33442/MAX-Savings-Club-Company-offered-14-day-trial-for-savings-and-coupons-It-was-all-junk-a-912151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAX Savings Club