Complaint Review: MAX WHITE TEETH

• Updated: Thu, May 28, 2009

• Reported By:Anaheim California
MAX WHITE TEETH
maxwhiteteeth.com Internet U.S.A.

MAX WHITE TEETH Charged my card $78.93 when I only expected to be charged $4.99 s&h Internet

I ordered a teeth whitning product that was to be FREE except for shipping and handling of $4.99. When I received my credit card bill there was an additional charge of $78.93.

I called the company and was told I had 10 days after my order to cancel and not be charged and that the $78.93 was noted to the left of where I entered my credit gard number. If I had seen that there is no way I would have gone through with the transaction. Obviously the 10 days had passed and the "Customer service representative" was unwilling to remove the charge citing their ruls and regulations. I feel deceived by the ad on the intenet and noehere saw the $78.93 charge. I was told it was tucked away in the 'terms and conditions' verbage. I honestly beleive this is false and misleading advertising.

Ken
Anaheim, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2009 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAX-WHITE-TEETH/internet/MAX-WHITE-TEETH-Charged-my-card-7893-when-I-only-expected-to-be-charged-499-sh-Intern-456156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAX WHITE TEETH