Complaint Review: MAXICURVE

• Updated: Mon, May 19, 2014

• Reported By: sara15 — manhahtan Kentucky
MAXICURVE
Internet USA

MAXICURVE They took my money and didn't send the product. Internet

I ordered a product after about a month of not receiving the product I emailed the website. I was never refunded and they continued to tell me they would refund my money. Stay away from this site it has no phone number only email address on the website. I called my bank and they gave me a number for the person the payment went to when I called and asked about the website they lied and eventually hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2014 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAXICURVE-/internet/MAXICURVE-They-took-my-money-and-didnt-send-the-product-Internet-1148085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAXICURVE