Complaint Review: MAXNAIM FINE WATCHES

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: sanpaul — Lawrenceville New Jersey United States of America
MAXNAIM FINE WATCHES
1200 South Brand Blvd Suite 154 Glendale, Ca 91204 Internet United States of America

MAXNAIM FINE WATCHES MaxNaim,com fine watches, jewelry purchased a watch for 5.99 shipping and handling included, it stated free gift. just pay for shipping and handling. charged me additional 98.00 and 49.00 monthly bills. Internet

advertisement for free watch just pay shipping and handling 5.99,   in 30 days they took 98.00 from my mastercard,  then 30 days later 49.00.  I only bought and received the watch.   I called they would not refund my money,   they stated read the agreement on line.   There is no agreement of such purchase I ordered.   they have e-mailed me an agreement stating i will be billed monthly for merchandise received monthly.   I have only received the watch I ordered on 11.28.12  for the 5.99.   so far they took $153.00 from my mastercard.  I have cancelled my card to stop them from stealing money from my mastercard.  There is no way to speak to a representative.   Only correspondence through their billing@maxnaim.com as they gave me. I contacted them by e-mail and that is when I got READ THE TERMS AND AGREEMENT of my purchase.   I did not join a program to pay monthly for anything.   I hope this can be stopped it is stealing from the public.  I have read many peoples complaints of the same thing happening to them.    I wish to be re-embursed and my charge card had to be closed to protect myself from further theft by MaxNAIM.com.    someone needs to take action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAXNAIM-FINE-WATCHES/internet/MAXNAIM-FINE-WATCHES-MaxNaimcom-fine-watches-jewelry-purchased-a-watch-for-599-shippi-998733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAXNAIM FINE WATCHES