Complaint Review: MAXNAIM.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: keith — brooklyn New York United States of America
MAXNAIM.com

MAXNAIM.com I was asked to take a online survey. after i took the survey, it said I would receive a present and all I had to do was pay shipping and handling. when i checked my account, 98.00 dollars was charged , Internet

Beware of Maxnaim.com,.  it's an scam and they use a online survey as bait to get your information to charge you for a cheap item that's not worth the cost. The watch I received was suppose to be a gift for taking the survey. I did not give Maxnaim.com permission to charge me 98.00 for something I was suppose to receive as a gift.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAXNAIMcom/internet/MAXNAIMcom-I-was-asked-to-take-a-online-survey-after-i-took-the-survey-it-said-I-would-976682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAXNAIM.com