Complaint Review: MB Moon Park Support Center/ MB Hot Planet

• Updated: Sat, November 13, 2010

• Reported By:New Caney Texas
MB Moon Park Support Center/ MB Hot Planet
mbsupportcenter.com Nationwide U.S.A.

MB Moon Park Customer Service, MB Moon Park Support Center/ MB Hot Planet Fraudulent Check Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Same scam on Dec 2 to 12, 2008 - Mary Kay too!

Nov. 28, 2008 an electronic ck. charge for $39.99 (cleared Dec. 4th) was taken from my bank account, but with an address I haven't lived at in almost 5 years. I called the number on the check and was told that they are just a clearinghouse for payments and that the charge was for an site. To get a refund could take a couple of weeks. I contacted my bank to report the fraudulent check. We will be closing the account and pursuing an investigation as best we can.

Like mommyof3 in Alaska, I too, used this bank account and was living at that FL. address when I signed up with Mary Kay. HHHHMMMMM?

Beverly
New Caney, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2008 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MB-Moon-Park-Support-Center-MB-Hot-Planet/nationwide/MB-Moon-Park-Customer-Service-MB-Moon-Park-Support-Center-MB-Hot-Planet-Fraudulent-Check-398152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MB Moon Park Support Center/ MB Hot Planet

Same scam on Dec 2 to 12, 2008 - Mary Kay too!

AUTHOR: dsman - (USA)

We fell victim to same scam around Dec 2 2008.

MB Moon Park was the company listed.

NO CHECK *EVER* should clear a bank if the INDIVIDUAL COMPANY OR PERSON has NOT been authorized as a payee! This is one of the LARGEST holes left remaining in our bank system! We found that a Detective in North Carolina has tried to get together enough complaints to take it federal; and supposedly it has finally reached the level where the feds have looked into it.

We got immediate refund from our bank; I did not call the 800 or 888 number, but it does NOT matter if they are just a 'clearinghouse;' they (the person answering the phone) is PAID BY *SOMEONE* - so, I told the detective that the FBI should be able to trace that exact 800 or 888 phone line and query that person about "who" hired her; "who" paid the check to pay for the services of the clearinghouse.

My wife also was a Mary Kay rep - BUT, even though quite a number of people were NOT Mary Kay reps, I would bet that the persons scammed were MARY KAY CUSTOMERS or they bought something from Mary Kay's site. I think CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST MARY KAY needs to be brought, so that ALL the information can be disclosed, if any such information is known to them. What are your thoughts?