Complaint Review: MB Pink Home Entertainment

• Updated: Mon, January 12, 2009

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
MB Pink Home Entertainment
mbsupportcenter.com Internet U.S.A.

MB Pink Home Entertainment, PHE Subscription MB Pink Home Entertainment & PHE Subscription : Compass Bank : Check Fraud Ripoff Internet

On December 24, 2008, I noticed an unauthorized ACH check debit in the amount of $39.99 from my Compass Bank checking account. Investigating online, I found that hundreds of other victims had also reported similar fraudulent activity on their bank accounts by the same company/telephone number listed on the fake check. The following business day I went to my bank and filed a fraud report and froze my account. I also filed a report online at www.ic3.gov and placed a fraud alert on my credit reports.

Some details about the fraudulent check:

It did contain the correct first and last name but the address listed on check was a residence I hadn't lived at for nearly ten years.

The check listed "PHE Subscription" as the company that processed the check and listed a telephone number of "1-866-641-2399". I have since learned that there are many different variations of this name used in these fraudulent withdrawals.

This may also be related- I have a ProPay account and many victims of this crime also report having a ProPay account.

On a related note, if you have an account with Compass Bank, get your money out now! They will not reverse fraudulent withdrawals on your banking accounts! I was lucky enough to find this out for only $39.99. It could have easily been thousands! Yes, they are aware of the many fraud reports associated with MB Pink Home Entertainment but it is was not enough to sway them to reverse the unauthorized debit on my account.- and I was a customer of theirs for over ten years! In that entire time I never had a fraudulent check drafted on my account. Well, needless to say I got a new account elsewhere. As far as I am concerned, Compass Bank is just as complicate in this fraudulent activity as MB Home Entertainment.

For more information on this scam, please see:

Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MB-Pink-Home-Entertainment/internet/MB-Pink-Home-Entertainment-PHE-Subscription-MB-Pink-Home-Entertainment-PHE-Subscription-411110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MB Pink Home Entertainment