Complaint Review: MBCONTACT.COM

• Reported By:New Iberia Louisiana
MBCONTACT.COM
Internet U.S.A.

MBCONTACT.COM 3 Yr. Unlimited VIP Membership to ITunes Downloads . Internet

Aug. 21, 2008 I was searching the internet to join I Tunes for downloading tunes into my new IPhone. I saw this site to join "3 Year Unlimited VIP Membership and 1 Extra Feature USD $49.96" for unlimited downloads from ITunes.

I clicked on the site and it directed me to join up and send $49.96 from my credit card. When I tried to get into the site from the info they forwarded to me it did not. I did ask for a refund as I felt ripped off immediately.

They forwarded me some off the wall information to download from aresultra.exe. I didn't want to go there in fear that it would infect my PC. I found out that I needed to use a different ITunes site for my phone and forgot about this until today. I found the paperwork and tried to use it and then found this site where others had reported being ripped off by these pirates.

Is there ANYTHING that anyone can do about this? I know I may not get my money back at this point, but it does make me upset that these things can happen to innocent people...CRIME!!!

Marymo
New Iberia, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2009 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MBCONTACTCOM/internet/MBCONTACTCOM-3-Yr-Unlimited-VIP-Membership-to-ITunes-Downloads-Internet-424211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MBCONTACT.COM