Complaint Review: MBCONTACT.COM

• Submitted: Sat, December 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 27, 2008

• Reported By:Lacey Washington

MBCONTACT.COM Stated they sell "3 years unlimited access and 1 extra features" to iTunes Internet

I went to the iTunes site, which was all new to me; I'd never been there before and was interested in downloading songs in preparation for purchasing an iPod.

This offer came up to purchase a 3-year service of unlimited access, I assumed to iPod tunes and services, since this was the site I was at.

Only after I made the purchase for $49.96 did I get the message that the billing statement will show a charge by MBCONTACT.COM.

I have no idea what I purchased, I certainly have nothing to show for it. I saw a similar comment by Redleg of Maryland. I will try to contact them to see if it is possible to get a refund, but don't hold much hope. SCAM artists for sure!

Lacey, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2008 01:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MBCONTACTCOM/nationwide/MBCONTACTCOM-Stated-they-sell-3-years-unlimited-access-and-1-extra-features-to-iTunes-I-405189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MBCONTACT.COM