Complaint Review: MBE

• Submitted: Sun, November 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 16, 2008

• Reported By:Scottsdale Arizona
MBE
1928 E. Highland Suite # F-104 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

MBE This company listed an item I purchased on Ebay, she stole the money that I should have gotten and gave only enough to pay my rent. she has given two stories on when she will give it back, since I am disabled, I cannot work, and just get the disability check Phoenix Arizona

this person allowed me to list an item I purchased to sell on Ebay, when the money came in over three weeks ago, she took her share and decided to also keep my share. It took a week to get some of the money back that belonged to me, and it just covered my rent. She stills owes $700.00 which I desperately need because it is my money to pay my bills, she has lied twice, first I would get it last weekend and then she said the 15th of this month, and that was a lie also, need my money.

Anonymous
Scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2008 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MBE/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/MBE-This-company-listed-an-item-I-purchased-on-Ebay-she-stole-the-money-that-I-should-hav-391797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MBE