Complaint Review: MBF Leasing - Integrity Of Texas - Check Recovery Systems

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2008

• Reported By:Conway Arkansas
MBF Leasing - Integrity Of Texas - Check Recovery Systems
132 W 31st Street New York, New York U.S.A.

MBF Leasing - Integrity Of Texas - Check Recovery Systems Equipment Lease Scam Sued in Civil Court in New York New York New York

We too were scammed by MBF Leasing and James Morgan. They were going to save us money on our credit card machine charges but would also ensure no bad checks were received by scanning them as we recieved them. It would only cost us $49.95 a month..but the savings would offset the charges.

We set them up to automatically debit our account and before we knew it 3 different companies were taking monies from our account. The sales rep, Mr. Morgan wouldn't return my calls...we got nowhere. After several months of this we closed our account.

With the account closed it wasn't long before the harassing calls started. As many as ten a day at work and at home. Before long we were served with court papers and was being sued in New York.

We hired a local attorney, who at first suggested we pay the $2,000 they agreed to settle for. This made me very angry. I would not pay them a penny more! I dug around on the internet and found that an attorney had just won the right to file a class action lawsuit against MBF. I contacted him and forwarded his reply to our local attorney. Our attorney discussed joining the class action lawsuit as well.

I also went online and filed a complaint with our State Attorney General. They also contacted MBF Leasing about my complaint. Somehow between the local attorney and the Attorney General their complaint was dropped, the Credit Bureaus showed nothing negative on our credit reports and we've heard nothing else from them.

It was a major pain to deal with but they didn't beat us!

Beverly
Conway, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MBF-Leasing-Integrity-Of-Texas-Check-Recovery-Systems/New-York-New-York-10001/MBF-Leasing-Integrity-Of-Texas-Check-Recovery-Systems-Equipment-Lease-Scam-Sued-in-Civ-341148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MBF Leasing - Integrity Of Texas - Check Recovery Systems