Complaint Review: MBF Leasing LLC

• Submitted: Mon, April 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 07, 2008

• Reported By:cape coral Florida
MBF Leasing LLC
281 West 83 St Burr Ridge, Illinois U.S.A.

MBF Leasing LLC added to lease after I signed one, scammed, misled Burr Ridge Illinois

I signed a lease for $20.00 per moth for 4 years. 2 weeks later I got a new lease saying they will charge $5.00 / month for not insuring my credit card machine , then took out $52.00 3 times in 2 months. They would not give me a reason and never called me back on it. At $52.00 per month a $ 170.00 machine will cost me $2496.00 .

Garrett
cape coral, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2008 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MBF-Leasing-LLC/Burr-Ridge-Illinois-60527/MBF-Leasing-LLC-added-to-lease-after-I-signed-one-scammed-misled-Burr-Ridge-Illinois-324395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MBF Leasing LLC