Complaint Review: MBF Leasing LLC

• Updated: Fri, January 01, 2010

• Reported By: LH — Del City Oklahoma United States of America
MBF Leasing LLC
132 W 31st St. New York City, New York United States of America

MBF Leasing LLC Scamming small businesses. Money continues to be auto withdrawn from bank after receiving my cancellation notice. Not aknowledging Sales Reps promises New York City, New York

A Sales Rep from Vericomm came into my small business and promised me that the credit card machines and services he had to offer would save me "bundles" of money.  I liked the wireless machine he had; we travel around and needed that type of credit card machine.  Before I agreed to anything I asked if I could get out of the contract if I had to close my business.  He gave me a signed statement saying with a 30 day notice I could get out of the contract.

MBF Leasing LLC, who works with or is associated with Vericomm will not honor that signed release statement.  I called all companies involved with the agreement and let them know I was closing my business.  MBF said I still have to pay for the equipment.

They are still taking money from my bank even though I put a stop to the auto withdrawal. They use different $ amounts, from the original monthly payment and the bank doesn't stop the withdrawal.

I was also promised a monthly referral check to help pay for the leasing of the machinery, this never happened and neither did all the savings I was promised.  Like all the others, I can no longer get in touch with that wonderful Sales Representative.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2010 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MBF-Leasing-LLC/New-York-City-New-York-10001/MBF-Leasing-LLC-Scamming-small-businesses-Money-continues-to-be-auto-withdrawn-from-ban-548535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MBF Leasing LLC