Complaint Review: MBF Leasing LLC

• Submitted: Wed, September 17, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 17, 2008

• Reported By:oklahoma city Oklahoma
MBF Leasing LLC
132 West 31st Street 14th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

MBF Leasing LLC Rips off small business with no credit background-in bed with Walmart bank-Arvest New York New York

When I opened my business I had no demonstrated history of business credit. I was referred to MBF by Arvest Bank(owned by Walmart). They were hateful when dealing with them to try to get a machine but I had no choice but to use them since I had no credit history. I wrongfully signed the contract thinking that if my business went under they would let me return the machine and break the contract.

The demise of my business came when MBF etal authorized a large credit card purchase from overseas. I was in an attractive business to people that buy and resell with stolen credit cards. After several large purchases MBF advised me that the credit card was fraudulent and started holding all my charges after the purchases and keeping the money. They also charged back all the money to my bank account and cleaned me out. I had to close my business. I had no money to buy stock, pay rent or utilities. I had no credit card machine that I could use without losing my money.

I returned the machine after 11 months of use. (The rent payments were up to date). Now they are wanting to sue me in New York for over $2,000 I don't have. Also they are threatening to garnish my paycheck, freeze my bank account, and attach my home. I would pay them if I had it but they took my investment away.

I have been fortunate that I have found an attorney to sue them if they get to close to what I have. But I still have to live through the nightmare of multi daily phones calls threatening me and the hail of mail threatening me every day.

Why can't they go under instead of these honest businesses they have literally ruined. I am 67 years old and disabled and they just prey on people like me.

Oklacitysue
oklahoma city, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2008 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MBF-Leasing-LLC/New-York-New-York-10001-3405/MBF-Leasing-LLC-Rips-off-small-business-with-no-credit-background-in-bed-with-Walmart-bank-373803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MBF Leasing LLC