• Report: #262003

• Submitted: Thu, July 19, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 19, 2007

• Reported By:memphis Michigan
MBF Leasing - Vericomm
27200 Tourney Road, Suite 315 Valencia, California U.S.A.

MBF Leasing And Vericomm Road Warriors for MBF Leasing Vericomm making road kill of hard working small business owners ripoff Valencia California

I have read report of others that have been lied and cheated by Vericomm. I have also been lied and cheated to. It's obvious that these Sales people are rehearshed on how to get you to sign these leases. After reading other reports, I realize that I have the same scenario in my case.

I have been to the New York court twice, and will be going again. I realize that not only do the Sales people (Vericomm) lie, but the lies are pre-planned, so that when you get to court they use their pre-planned lies so that MBF Leasing has a better case against you in court.

Vericomm and MBF Leasing are real scammers. No doubt in my mind. After conversing with MBF Leasing lawyers, I have realized that the whole sales pitch with all the lies are just part of Scam. A Scam that Vericomm and MBF Leasing knowingly use to their advantage. My Salesperson name was Andrew Franks, and after reading other rip-off reports, I realize that his lies are identical to the other salesperson lies.

Lies which give the MBF lawyers a leverage in New York court. This is a real good scam.

Konstantine
memphis, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2007 10:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MBF-Leasing-Vericomm/Valencia-California/MBF-Leasing-And-Vericomm-Road-Warriors-for-MBF-Leasing-Vericomm-making-road-kill-of-hard-262003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MBF Leasing - Vericomm