Complaint Review: MBF Leasing new York, Integrity Of Texas, Etal

• Submitted: Sat, February 23, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2008

• Reported By:Wewoka Oklahoma
MBF Leasing new York, Integrity Of Texas, Etal
132 West 31st Street 14th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

MBF Leasing new York, Integrity Of Texas, Etal lied about total monthly cost of their "services" New York New York

Integrity of Texas did the sales pitch. I asked the rep three separate times what the total monthly cost of their service would be. Their answer was $30 for the lease of the check verification machine and a small percentage of each transaction.

Before the machine even arrived, MBF leasing hd debited my bank for $70 and Integrity of Texas had debited $30 for the first month. The second month MBF debited the account for $103 and Integrity of Texas for another $30. at this point I still don't have the machine.

I closed the bank account to prevent any further debits.

The machine finally arrived. I have never even opened the box.

I was told that Integrity of Texas would find another leasee to take this off my hands. Then they changed their story and said I had to find another company on my own to take over the lease.

I contacted MBF leasing about returning their machine. I could do that, but they wanted $4,000 - the remaining lease payments on a 4 year contract.

They have made harrassing calls 10-20 times per day, including weekends, to both my business and my home phone. They have been uncooperative in all attempts to resolve this matter and are now threatening to sue.

Renegade
Wewoka, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2008 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MBF-Leasing-new-York-Integrity-Of-Texas-Etal/New-York-New-York-10001-3405/MBF-Leasing-new-York-Integrity-Of-Texas-Etal-lied-about-total-monthly-cost-of-their-ser-311320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MBF Leasing new York, Integrity Of Texas, Etal