Complaint Review: MBF Leasing

• Submitted: Tue, November 28, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, November 28, 2006

• Reported By:Brookdale California
MBF Leasing
132 West 31st Street 14th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

MBF Leasing, E Income Solutions, New Merchant Services Deceptive fraudulent tactics used to get unsuspecting consumers to sign leasing contract New York New York

In August 2005, I had received an email from a company called "E Income Solutions" or "EIS", this company was also working with another group called "New Merchant Services". Through the insistence of the handlers from New Merchant Services, I signed a lease contract with MBF Leasing. At the time I believed that these companies were legitimate businesses and they would help me create some income. I was unemployed at the time and was facing losing everything.

I soon discovered that their secret to success is to buy cheap items of questionable quality and sell them on web sites like Overstocked.com. When I went to the website to list my products I discovered that there were 100 other people selling the same thing for the same price or less.

The equipment that I was tricked into leasing never worked, I could not download the codes, and was never used and I returned it to MBF Leasing in June, 2006. Now they are trying to charge me for something that I never used and no longer possess. The value of the equipment is approximately $50.00 and they are demanding $3411.18.

I know that is a scheme to bilk unsuspecting consumers by having them sign these contracts for these credit card machines and E Income Solutions and New Merchant Services is a front for MBF Leasing. The people behind these companies represent a new type of criminal. On line Con artists that prey on people like myself that are just trying to survive financially.

Fred
Brookdale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2006 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MBF-Leasing/New-York-New-York-10001-3405/MBF-Leasing-E-Income-Solutions-New-Merchant-Services-Deceptive-fraudulent-tactics-used-t-222625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MBF Leasing