Complaint Review: MBF Leasing

• Submitted: Tue, November 28, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, November 28, 2006

• Reported By:McAlester Oklahoma
MBF Leasing
132 West 31st Street 14th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

MBF Leasing,And Integrity Of Texas dishonest, fraudulent, lying scam artist that gives a misrepresentation of processing equiptment New York New York

Just as Christine Parker, Colorado, was scammed I was also. A rep from a company called Integrity of Texas sold me a check scan machine at a "special deal" as long as I used their processing service for $10.00 per month. Everything he said was lies and fraudulent. I soon had money taken from my acoount from MBF Leasing. I contacted both companies explaining my end of the deal to no avail.

MBF Leasing started harassing phone calls, sometimes 10-15 times per day. At least 5-6 everyday for weeks.
I filed a complaint with the BBB on Integrity of Texas and a complaint against MBF Leasing through the FTC.
I even tried returning the machine for refund on two seperate occasions only to have the package refused and sent back to me.
I want to be on a class action lawsuit against these scam companies.

Alan
McAlester, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2006 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MBF-Leasing/New-York-New-York-10001-3405/MBF-LeasingAnd-Integrity-Of-Texas-dishonest-fraudulent-lying-scam-artist-that-gives-a-m-222604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MBF Leasing