Complaint Review: MBF Leasing

• Submitted: Wed, March 25, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 25, 2009

• Reported By:lucas Texas
MBF Leasing
PO Box 7861 New York, New York U.S.A.

MBF Leasing Being promised a credit on return fee/cancell contract and pay in full/collections trying to get money not owed 6 months later New York New York

I had a contract with MBF Leasing to handle credit card purchases. One client paid by credit card and it was rejected because I exceeded my limit that I was misrepresented by the sales person.

When I complained that an employee of the company should not do anything for a sale.I was informed they use contractors to protect them from liability and was charged $125 to return credit to my customer.

She was not rejected on her credit rating, she was rejected on a technicality.They said they would consider accepting the card if I sent a copy of the contract, so I did. They informed me that they would hold the $9000.00 owed to me for 30 days and that I cannot guarantee my work to my clients because they were scared they would somehow be liable. I told them it was necessary to guarantee all my work and they said they would give me a credit on the refund fee. It never happened.

I canceled my contract and paid my lease agreement in full on July 9th 2008. Today,six months later a collection agency has been hassling me for a $30 fee that I know nothing about. I have a paid in full receipt for $1352.00. Why would they continue to do this? It is because they have no moral compass to guide them through the daily grinds of small business.

Wardobber
lucas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2009 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MBF-Leasing/New-York-New-York-10116/MBF-Leasing-Being-promised-a-credit-on-return-feecancell-contract-and-pay-in-fullcollect-437412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MBF Leasing