Complaint Review: MBF Leasing

• Submitted: Mon, November 03, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 03, 2008

• Reported By:Battle Ground Washington
MBF Leasing
132 West 31st Street New York, New York U.S.A.

MBF Leasing, MBF Leasing Too old to be taken by a scam like this! I don't know how they even did it! New York New York

My first mistake was answering a sales call. This was for a Visa Processor. I was trying to find ways to advertise my construction company, which was slowing down, like everyone else's business. I told them I would be interested in hearing their sales pitch.
The following Friday, Tom Mendez came to my house. I explained that I was not sure if this would work for my business, and so I did not want a contract, as other companies want. He assured me that I could cancel whenever I wanted. I went over the paperwork, and the fee structure. There was a modest annual fee, and then a fee for each transaction.
I did not use the Visa processor, and so I cancelled the system. I then noticed that a company called MBF Leasing was taking $110 out of my bank account. I had no paperwork or contract with them. After many phone calls, they then mailed a contract that I apparently signed. I believe that the constract that I signed was proported to be paperwork giving the processor, United Merchant Services permission to deposit money into my account from Visa transactions. It
As with other accounts that I have read, this guy was suddenly in a hurry to be somewhere, and so the whole paperwork process took less than 5 minutes.
I am now stuck with trying to fight this in court, or paying up. I don't know which. I am sure that this company is owned and operated by the Mafia, or some organized crime network. They are NASTY, NASTY people!
By the way, this website is a Godsend! There are too many predators out there, and few ways to fight back.

Battle Ground, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2008 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MBF-Leasing/New-York-New-York/MBF-Leasing-MBF-Leasing-Too-old-to-be-taken-by-a-scam-like-this-I-dont-know-how-they-e-387642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MBF Leasing