• Report: #419422

• Submitted: Mon, February 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, September 07, 2009

• Reported By:Vancouver Washington
MBM&F ACAI ASLIM
12278 South Lone Peak Parkway #106 Draper, Utah U.S.A.

MBM&F ACAI ASLIM Acai a slim Credit Card SCAM! Draper Utah

* : Hello

I ordered a one time trial only bottle of acai aslim and was to only pay $ 4.95 for the trial bottle. I did receive that and they charged my Credit card the $ 4.95. Then I received another bottle in the mail for which I did not order.

I received my Credit card bill and by then they have already charged me for 3 bottles at $80.00 a bottle for which I did not receive and did not order.

I also noticed a $30.00 a month charge for two months for a Fit-Fac.com that I have never heard of and knew nothing about. I had to cancel my Credit card and filed a fraud document with them to have this company investigated.

Be very careful! Do not order from this company. It is a giant RIPOFF!

Kimi b
Vancouver, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MBMF-ACAI-ASLIM/Draper-Utah-84020/MBMF-ACAI-ASLIM-Acai-a-slim-Credit-Card-SCAM-Draper-Utah-419422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MBM&F ACAI ASLIM

#1

Hello

AUTHOR: Gemma R. - (USA)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-591-2190 or visit our 24/7 live help at https://www.acaiburnpremium.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Respectfully,