Complaint Review: MBNA Bank

• Submitted: Sun, June 15, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, June 15, 2003

• Reported By:APO Other
MBNA Bank
P.O. Box 15019; Wilmington, DE 19850 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

MBNA Loan Department MBNA Bank ripoff abused & mistreated Wilmington Delaware

I ordered a computer from the Video Store in May 2000. My payment agreement was for $75 per month for two mnoths. I have been paying on this account all this time and I still haven't paid for the computer yet. I called them about the account because it is a loan account not a revolving credit card account. MBNA has been treating my account like a credit card not a loan account. When I asked them to research and find a solution to the problem, that sent me someone else account information with my name on it. I have been trying to solve the problem but I am stationed overseas in Korea and have limited access to their customer service.

Kenna
APO
Korea, Republic of

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2003 05:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MBNA-Bank/Wilmington-Delaware-19850/MBNA-Loan-Department-MBNA-Bank-ripoff-abused-mistreated-Wilmington-Delaware-60714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MBNA Bank