Complaint Review: MBNA Wolpoff & Abramson - Dominion Law Associates

• Submitted: Fri, July 24, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, August 19, 2009

• Reported By:Asheboro North Carolina
MBNA Wolpoff & Abramson - Dominion Law Associates
222 Central Park Avenue Virginia Beach, Virginia U.S.A.

MBNA Wolpoff & Abramson - Dominion Law Associates MBNA / Wolpoff & Abramson / Dominion Law Associates NAF Award from 6-09-2004 Virginia Beach Virginia

* : Please file a report at

6-9-2004 NAF (Minnesota) Awarded Wolpoff & Abramson / MBNA, Associates an Award against me. Dominion Law Associates now has all W&A accounts.
It was not until this past Tues 6-21-09 that it went to trial. Please note this is over 5 years) I had copy of Federal Arbitration Act with me. It clearly states (page 2) that there is a one year time limit to collect. I also had my objections to Arbitration and more evidence I was not allowed to present.
There had been a complaint filed on 6-23-05 by Dominion Law Associates.
I did not respond to it. Time of Mother's death. Still it was over the one year limit from Arbitration.
Judge (James P. Hill, Jr) I believe, that was his name. Awarded the Arbitration Award. Overriding the Federal Arbitration Act, confirming 1 yr limit, with NC General Statue 1-569.22
Dominion Law Associates have 2 attorneys licensed in NC, Camille French and Clayton Krohn. Greensboro, NC. I believe they hire 'stand in' attorneys for their trials in NC. At least they did in my case.
I thought Federal was above State.
He would not let me approach bench to present evidence. Instead I had to give it to Opposing Attorney to read and present what he wanted to. Therefore none of my evidence is in the court file. I do not know what exactly to do now. I do feel I need to appeal and request a different judge. Any opinions? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Jerome
Asheboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2009 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MBNA-Wolpoff-Abramson-Dominion-Law-Associates/Virginia-Beach-Virginia-23462/MBNA-Wolpoff-Abramson-Dominion-Law-Associates-MBNA-Wolpoff-Abramson-Dominion-Law-472927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MBNA Wolpoff & Abramson - Dominion Law Associates

#1