Complaint Review: MBS Direct

• Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: Jody Van Duser — Naples Florida United States of America
MBS Direct
P.O. Box 597 Columbia, Missouri United States of America

MBS Direct Claims they destroyed a book I returned and said I waited to long to return missing component. Book is gone, I have other volume and I am out the money. They won't speak to me it is a done deal!!!! Columbia, Missouri

In February I returned a book to MBS.  I was totally unaware there was another volume in the set.  When I filled out the return slip there was nothing stating that 2 books were to be sent.  They printed me a return label. I sent one book.  I got an e mail saying a component was missing.  I replied that my son wasn't finished with the book but when he was I would send it or they could send me back the book.  They never responded to me. They claim they sent me an e mail saying I had 2 weeks to make a decision or I would forfeit the book.  I never received this e mail.  When I called in March they told me the book was gone, burned and too bad for me.  I said, "You mean I cannot send you the other one or get it back?" they said, "We don't have room in a 52,000,000 square warehouse to keep your little book so to bad."  I reported them to the BBB and they did nothing.  I want them to make this right.  I will continue to bug them until they make it right.  They are a large company with terrible customer service relations.  Maybe because my son's school canceled their account with MBS is the reason they are doing this to me?  They need to be stopped and put out of business.  I am sure there are other small companies who know how to treat their customers properly!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MBS-Direct/Columbia-Missouri-65205/MBS-Direct-Claims-they-destroyed-a-book-I-returned-and-said-I-waited-to-long-to-return-mi-879852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MBS Direct