Complaint Review: MBcontact.com

• Reported By:Duluth Minnesota
MBcontact.com
Internet U.S.A.

MBcontact.com Stephen, Billing Support Specialist Computer Fraud Internet

I went online to update my Spybot Search & Destroy software using Google. I was connected to a website falsely using Spybot in their title (spyware_remover=spybot.

I downloaded the software charging $47.76 to my debitcard.

My security system (Avast) blocked the software from being activated warning a Virus.

I sent the MBcontact.com an email notifying them and requesting a refund. They have promised to refund the charge. I haven't received it to date. I just wanted to warn any unsuspecting person of this.

Howard
Duluth, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2009 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MBcontactcom/internet/MBcontactcom-Stephen-Billing-Support-Specialist-Computer-Fraud-Internet-426957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MBcontact.com