Complaint Review: M.C. Anthony

• Submitted: Tue, September 13, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, September 21, 2011

• Reported By: Cat — Moore Oklahoma U.S.A.
M.C. Anthony
914 Delmar Cir Moore, Oklahoma United States of America

M.C. Anthony continues phone calls at work and home,They have no e-mail address,can't talk to anyone directly.I should have my PT paid off by this coming July,but it appears to never go down on what I owe,even aft Moore, Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: One Question

We all need to file a class action lawsuit and have them all dragged into a congressional hearing into
their Fraudulent practises.I have heard so many sad and digusting stories about this company and I too
have been treated as bad as everybody else.
I  bought a new PT in 06 and have been making my payments on time and early and also paying more
when I can and as soon as I get late on one payment,all hell breaks lose.Calling night and day at home and at WORK !I would be happy to put my share in to any attorney fees just to put a stop to them !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2011 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MC-Anthony/Moore-Oklahoma-73160/MC-Anthony-continues-phone-calls-at-work-and-homeThey-have-no-e-mail-addresscant-tal-776214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M.C. Anthony

One Question

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

If you have money you are willing to put up for an attorney then why are you making late payments???

Any lender does the same thing. You agreed to make every payment on time. When you don't they start calling. Nothing unusual here. There's a very, very, simple to understand way to prevent this...make your payments on time. And no, I don't work for them.