Complaint Review: MC-YAHOO *MAIL 866-562-7228

• Updated: Sun, November 04, 2007

• Reported By:PBG Florida
MC-YAHOO *MAIL 866-562-7228
Yahoo.com Internet U.S.A.

MC-YAHOO *MAIL 866-562-7228 Yahoo mail charges on my statement show up out of nowhere. Internet Internet

I have a charge on my bank statement for $19.99 and is the worded the exact same way as I have it here on this report (MC-YAHOO *MAIL 866-562-7228)

I have no idea how this charge has happened and as a result I am filing a report with my bank and canceled my debit card.

Anybody else have this kind of charge show up on their statement?

Craig198
PBG, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2007 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MC-YAHOO-MAIL-866-562-7228/internet/MC-YAHOO-MAIL-866-562-7228-Yahoo-mail-charges-on-my-statement-show-up-out-of-nowhere-Int-282866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MC-YAHOO *MAIL 866-562-7228