Complaint Review: MCAT FOX tutoring

• Updated: Fri, December 20, 2013

• Reported By: premed1928 — Alabama
MCAT FOX tutoring
Internet USA

MCAT FOX tutoring Jeff Rosenspan, Expert Tutoring llc, Jeffrey Rosenspan, Dr. Ross, Jeff Rose Scammed by FRAUD MCAT tutoring service, Plagiarized Materials, False credentials, testimonials, and guarantees Boston, MA Internet

*Consumer Comment: UPDATE: Jeff Rosenspan MCAT Fox - Excellent Experience

I was suckered into paying for MCAT Fox tutoring services. The man who runs this is Jeffrey Rosenspan (Jeff Rosenspan). He has an extensive criminal background that I was not aware of. Search his name in google. I ended up paying $2000 for four hours of skype sessions for his Strategy Course. He did not state how many hours of tutoring he was going to give me for paying $2000. He money-back guaranteed large increases in my MCAT score. When I asked for a refund he refused. His website www.mcatfox.com has fake A+ Better Business Bureau credentials, where he linked a similarly named business Fox Learning Center instead. He also used practice tests from a competing company (PLAGIARIZED), providing login details ILLEGALLY. All of his so-called strategies and materials he taught me were COPIED straight from LSAT books and KAPLAN books. I knew because before that I had JUST taken Kaplan MCAT course. He has mutiple aliases and email accounts. He will never tell you his real identity. He will lie to your face. He will do whatever he can to take your money. I really regret paying for his course.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2013 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCAT-FOX-tutoring/internet/MCAT-FOX-tutoring-Jeff-Rosenspan-Expert-Tutoring-llc-Jeffrey-Rosenspan-Dr-Ross-Jeff-1108561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCAT FOX tutoring

UPDATE: Jeff Rosenspan MCAT Fox - Excellent Experience

AUTHOR: Victor P. - ()

I worked with Jeff Rosenspan this year and I had a great course. We started in Nov. of 2013, and we met once every week for the March 22 exam. Jeff was on time and he was responsive to my multiple calls and e-mails. He is a very good teacher and was supportive. There were a few schedule changes on my decision, and he was accommodating to my requests. When my score came back, I had acheieved my goal and I passed Jeff's name on to a friend who then found these bad reviews.

This is why I am telling my story. I had a good learning experience with Jeff. If you see the bad reviews, you will see that there are two written the same way on the same day but they say Alabama and Arizona? How is this possible? Is this fake?

All I can say is my experience, and it was very positive. My verbal score went from a 4 to a 9, which was a big reach for me (I am Pakistani and my English is not great). Without Jeff's help, I would not have improved. My friend doesn't want to work with him, because of the bad (fake?) reviews, but that is a problem.

I will show you my score report for proof, and I can tell you that I know Jeff very well now. I aksed him about the bad reviews and he seemed sad and frustrated. This is not a way for such a man to feel.

He is a good man, a good teacher, and he really cares about his students. If you work with Jeff, you will see that. I am sad for him, for this bad reviews, but he is an excellent teacher.