Complaint Review: MCFS Inc. Premium Mega Saver

• Submitted: Fri, November 21, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, November 21, 2003

• Reported By:toledo Ohio
MCFS Inc. Premium Mega Saver
mcfs.com Miami, Florida U.S.A.

MCFS Premium Mega Saver ripoff Miami Florida

The address I have given is a guess, only becuase I have no idea who these people are. I only know that for some reason they keep taking money out of my checking account.

Supposedly my bank says that my wife authorized them to. NOT! I can't find anything on the web about them and the phone just rings and rings, if anyone out there have any information on these people I can be contacted I need some help people! I don't even know what services they are supposed to provide or what they do!

They use the name MCFS Inc. Premium Member Services. Does anyone out there know about them? Or what they are suppesed to provide? Thanks.

toledo, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2003 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCFS-Inc-Premium-Mega-Saver/Miami-Florida/MCFS-Premium-Mega-Saver-ripoff-Miami-Florida-72652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCFS Inc. Premium Mega Saver