Complaint Review: MCFS - Premium Mega Saver - Enet Action Card - Continental Auto Rescue

• Submitted: Mon, December 29, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, July 23, 2004

• Reported By:Clarkson Nebraska
MCFS - Premium Mega Saver - Enet Action Card - Continental Auto Rescue
Miami, Florida U.S.A.

MCFS - Premium Mega Saver - Enet Action Card - Continental Auto Rescue ripoff Miami Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: enet action card scam

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Yes Enet is a RIP OFF

This ENET ACTION CARD place tried to charge my checking acount for $35 fortunatly I caught this before my bank charged my acount and put stop payment on it.

I wasnt so lucky the next 2 times... and the next time I got my bank statement in Dec. I saw there was a mysterious charge of $99 that was taken out. Finding out it was this place called Continental Auto Rescue, I have never heard of this place and did not order such a thing .. they told me to contact ENET ACTION CARD.. yeah right the number they gave me for the ENET ACTION CARD just rings busy or there is no answer...

Here we are out $99 and after the Holiday I get another statement from the bank saying they took out $54.90 for some MCFS INC. Premium Mega Saver... I called the 1-800 number listed on this card they sent me in the mail and actually got ahold of someone... I told them I didnt know who they were and I did not surely order anything from them ... they told me they had me on tape??? which they are not letting me hear...why??? Because I never made such a call to them so there is no way they can have my voice ordering these cards....

Here are the company names and numbers I have recieved....

ENET ACTION CARD 1-800-471-3223
Continental Auto Rescue 1-800-276-3079
MCFS INC. Premuim Mega Saver 1-866-237-0313

I feel the more people know about this maybe we can spread the word to help stop them ripping us people off..

Renee
Clarkson, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2003 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCFS-Premium-Mega-Saver-Enet-Action-Card-Continental-Auto-Rescue/Miami-Florida/MCFS-Premium-Mega-Saver-Enet-Action-Card-Continental-Auto-Rescue-ripoff-Miami-Florid-76125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCFS - Premium Mega Saver - Enet Action Card - Continental Auto Rescue

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

enet action card scam

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

hey there if you need exact names and possiable addresses of the owners and operations e-mail me e-mail me at goodtymer80@yahoo.com i am a ex employee who got fired and got my damn payroll check doced 50%of my pay it took them 4 weeks to give me my check there straight up scamming everyone they see and talk to.if you want full detail of my expierance e-mail me. i was curious to the editor is their any compensation for my info or anything????just asking :)

oh yeah i didnt use real # or name due to security reason since i am a ex employee for the enet action card

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Yes Enet is a RIP OFF

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

I had ordered the card back in Oct.2003 and all the payments where taken out. Also I got charged the 99.00 too that I didn't know about. But I was able to stop the 54.00 right away. So they had all my payments so where is my enet card. I keep calling them everyday getting the run around. Today I called and they said that they did not receive my last payment. Even tho my bank shows different. They tell me to fax my bank statements showwing that the last payment was taken out. I told them no I want my money back they tell me untill they have my last payment they can't do that. I told them no I would like to speak to a manager but there never there or when they are they can't help me hmmm. Thats straigh!!!! So where is my card I will never prob. know I wish I had the money to get some legal help but I don't.

PLEASE EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM ENET THEY ARE A RIP OFF!!!!!