Complaint Review: MCG MASON CAPITAL GROUP, LLC

• Submitted: Sun, October 05, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, October 05, 2008

• Reported By:Waterbury Connecticut
MCG MASON CAPITAL GROUP, LLC
18375 VENTURA BLVD, SUITE 354 TARZANA, California U.S.A.

MCG MASON CAPITAL GROUP, LLC IS A BIG SCAM TO CONSUMERS TARZANA California

MCG MASON CAPITAL GROUP. LLC, is a big SCAM to the consumers who are looking for Loan modification, re-finance, ect. They give you the run around after taking your money. They were to modify my loan and when i sent all the requested paper work to them my bank would write me telling me they havent heard from "MASON CAPITAL". So i would call them at the numbers provided and to my "SO CALLED" case worker and never get thru. When you do ge thru they tell you your case have been moved to another case manager because of the high work load. Steve Byrne is the agent who did the calling to me and the one who took my money 866-749-4916 ext 5008 is the crooks # and u have Carl Dockery 866-749-4916 ext 5035 and evelyn ext 5029 (another crook) and Lisa Bamford. These are some of the crooks that work at "MCG" that i had to deal with. This "SO CALLED" company is robbing innocent poor people and giving them hopes of not loosing their home. When I called them and told them there is a "SALE DATE" on my home they said, "DONT WORRY ABOUT IT WE CAN GET IT POSTPHONED, UNTIL THE PAPER WORK IS COMPLETED" as it is i lost my home because my wife lost her job and my income alone was not sufficient enough. If anyone out there can help me and others in the same problem with this company plz do so. In order to prevent other people from the LIES & SCAMS of "MASON CAPITAL". I learned a costly lesson at my very last dime. How do you get your money back from these people? Does the Law cover them to steal your money in that way? Anyone need more info on this RIPOFF company MCG Just say it in a RIPOFF Report and i will send more names and numbers..PEOPLE BEWARE..

Kirk
Waterbury, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2008 05:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCG-MASON-CAPITAL-GROUP-LLC/TARZANA-California-91356/MCG-MASON-CAPITAL-GROUP-LLC-IS-A-BIG-SCAM-TO-CONSUMERS-TARZANA-California-378437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCG MASON CAPITAL GROUP, LLC