Complaint Review: M.C.I. NEIGHBORHOOD

• Submitted: Tue, October 22, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, October 22, 2002

• Reported By:new athens il
M.C.I. NEIGHBORHOOD
P.O. BOX 17890 DENVER, Colorado U.S.A.

MCI THE NEIGHBORHOOD PLAN ripoff COSTS MONEY TO SWITCH TO DENVER Colorado

WHEN THEY DROPPED THE BALL IT COST ME $45.00 TO GET MY OLD SERVICE BACK .....

WHILE SWITCHING MY SERVICE THEY GET A NO SLAM ORDER ON ON OF MY LINES SO THEY DON'T BOTHER TO CALL ME AND THEY HAVE TO RECONNECT ME BACK TO AMERITECH.

LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT I GET TO PAY A RECONNECTION CHARGE OF $45.00. WHEN I CALL TO TALK TO A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP THEY SAY A MANAGER WILL CALL ME(Yeah right) SO I CALL AGAIN AND COMPLAIN AND SAY I FEEL THAT THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RECONNECT.

THE CUSTOMER REP DOESN'T FEEL THAT THEY CAN DO ANYTHING FOR ME BECAUSE I AM THE ONE THAT HAD THEM CHANGE MY SERVICE OVER. I GUESS THAT'S RIGHT I SHOULD'NT HAVE LISTENED TO THIER COMMERCIALS AND FALSE PROMISES. NO WONDER WORLD-COM IS IN THE SHAPE THEY ARE IN!!!!!!

JEFF
NEW ATHENS, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2002 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-NEIGHBORHOOD/DENVER-Colorado-80217/MCI-THE-NEIGHBORHOOD-PLAN-ripoff-COSTS-MONEY-TO-SWITCH-TO-DENVER-Colorado-33185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M.C.I. NEIGHBORHOOD