Complaint Review: MCI RESIDENTIAL SERVICE aka MCI NEIGHBORHOOD

• Submitted: Thu, December 05, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, May 21, 2003

• Reported By:Greensburg Pennsylvania
MCI RESIDENTIAL SERVICE aka MCI NEIGHBORHOOD
PO Box 52252 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

MCI RESIDENTIAL SERVICE aka MCI NEIGHBORHOOD RIPOFF Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: EX EMPLOYEE OF BELLSOUTH-LOUISIANA

I got offered a very good plan, that was too good to be true (understatement)

I hesitantly accepted; I wish now that I would have followed my instincts, but its too late now.

Now I get a bill every month and cant get them to close my account, and I have no service with mci.

I cant get rid of them and when I call they tell me my account is closed. But I keep receiving a bill every month.

I just dont know what to do, and Im afraid if I dont pay the bill my credit will suffer.

Bonnie
GReensburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2002 10:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-RESIDENTIAL-SERVICE-aka-MCI-NEIGHBORHOOD/Phoenix-Arizona-85072-2252/MCI-RESIDENTIAL-SERVICE-aka-MCI-NEIGHBORHOOD-RIPOFF-Phoenix-Arizona-37349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI RESIDENTIAL SERVICE aka MCI NEIGHBORHOOD

#1 Consumer Suggestion

EX EMPLOYEE OF BELLSOUTH-LOUISIANA

AUTHOR: CRYSTAL - (U.S.A.)

First thing you could try is to call the company you had service with previously. They can usually help to get you back up and running with them. They would issue a disconnect order to disconnect you with mci and a reconnect order for the same day, Hopefully with no problems.

ALSO< SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED TO MAKE A PHONE CALL TO THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISIONER. This usually fixes any problem with any service company around.