Complaint Review: MCI Residential service

• Submitted: Wed, November 06, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, November 06, 2002

• Reported By:middletown oh
MCI Residential service
p.o. box 17890 Denver, co 80217-0890 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

MCI Residential service ripoff, Wanted to sign up for the NEIGHBORHOOD package all they did was take my money and only switch my long distance. ripped off and scammed denver Colorado

I called Mci to switch to thier Neighborhood plan, after recieving my first bill I relized they had never switched my local, but only my long distance carrier to them, after complaining, they stated that they would fix, well I had to call them back, they told me once again they would fix it.

well the third time I called they stated that since my old account was never closed, They would have to close it and have a new account opened and every thing would would be ok, that the service should be switched within three days,

well here it is two WEEKs later, and they tell me that they can't do anything for me and that I had to now pay a deposit of fourty + dollars, After I had already paid a long distance bill that was $51.50, that I should have never of had to pay because if I would have recieved the neighborhood the whole long distance and local call wouldn't have cost me that much.
So they politely said that they would cancel both of the accounts out and I could stay with my orignal carrier!!

BE AWARE!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM MCI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tammi

Middletown, Ohio

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on MCI Worldcom aka Paragon Cellular

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2002 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-Residential-service/Denver-Colorado/MCI-Residential-service-ripoff-Wanted-to-sign-up-for-the-NEIGHBORHOOD-package-all-they-di-34384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI Residential service