Complaint Review: MCI TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION (WORLDCOM WIRELESS)

• Submitted: Tue, June 11, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, June 11, 2002

• Reported By:milwaukee wi
MCI TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION (WORLDCOM WIRELESS)
P.O. BOX 9369 GARDEN CITY, NY GARDEN CITY, New York U.S.A.

MCI TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION, WORLDCOM WIRELESS ripoff the phone don't work they refuse to do anything about it Garden City New York

My phone had stop working for a month. They said I used over my minutes as well. Everytme I call for help I'm ohold for hours. Yet after holding on I still don't get the help. They customer services is really bad. Then on the other hand they claim I didn't pay a bill. That's is a lie! I wrote a check for it and I have the check copy and a bank statement saying they cashed the check. The phones they gave me barely lasted 5 months, and they claim there nothing I can do about it. They need to improve greatlyon the service or be shut down!

ANDREA
MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2002 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-TELECOMMUNICATIONS-CORPORATION-WORLDCOM-WIRELESS/GARDEN-CITY-New-York-11530/MCI-TELECOMMUNICATIONS-CORPORATION-WORLDCOM-WIRELESS-ripoff-the-phone-dont-work-they-ref-22492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION (WORLDCOM WIRELESS)