- Report: #146175
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: MCI The Neighborhood
MCI The Neighborhoodmci.com Houston, Texas U.S.A.
MCI The Neighborhood switch your phone company, marketing ripoff Houston Texas
*Consumer Comment: SIMILAR SITUATION
THEY CALLED ME
A) One month of free local Service +
B) Lowering your Monthly Phone Bill
WHAT I Got:
A) Outrageously Higher Surcharges and Taxes. Conclusion not only I am not saving but now I am paying a lot more for my phone.
B) My Long Distance was Canceled because they concluded and said "you did several international phone calls the first day of service" I guess they expected me to ask for their permission everytime I wanted to make an internation call.
C) It took me time and patience to get the long distance resumed. By the way customer service is the worst. Affortunately I have a speaker on my phone and it was less frustrating to be on hold for almost 30 minutes, at least I ve been able to do other things.
D) They SPAM your mail box. They use their bill envelope as an advertising channel for other companies you get a bunch of flyers and brochures.
WHAT I AM GOING TO DO:
1) This file here
2) Tell every single person I now about this experience and ask them to forward to all their friends and relatives
3) Contact the Public Utility Comission of Texas, with a copy of THIS report, a copy of a bill from my previous company and a copy of MCIs bill in order to have them observing how false is MCI s claim that you save money by switching to their company.
4) Contact the the "Consumer Report" and other medias, with a copy of THIS report, a copy of a bill from my previous company and a copy of MCIs bill in order to have them observing how false is MCI s claim that you save money by switching to their company.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2005 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-The-Neighborhood/Houston-Texas-77041/MCI-The-Neighborhood-switch-your-phone-company-marketing-ripoff-Houston-Texas-146175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.