Complaint Review: MCI WORLDCOM WIRELESS

• Reported By:Clarksville TN
MCI WORLDCOM WIRELESS
Nationwide U.S.A.

MCI WORLDCOM IS A WIRELESS THIEVES

I WISH I WOULD HAVE KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE. I WOULD HAVE NOT SIGN A CONTRACT WITH WORLDCOM WIRELESS. I HAVE BEEN IN A NIGHTMARE WITH THIS COMPANY FOR A YEAR. THE FIRST TIME I SENT IN A PAYMENT,THE COMPANY CLAIM NOT TO HAVE RECEIVED THE PAYMENT. I CALL CUSTOMER CARE. THEY HAD ME ON HOLD FOR 45 MIN. THEY SEND BILLS MONTHS LATE, AND IT'S ALWAYS OVERCHARGE. I COULD NEVER RESOLVE THE BILLING PROBLEMS. I DEACTIVATED MY PHONE LAST MONTH, AND THEY ARE STILL SENDING ME BILLS. I REFUSE TO PAY THESE RIP-OFFS. THE PAYMENT THEY CLAIM NOT TO HAVE RECEIVED, THEY CAN USE THAT. I FILED A CLASSACTION LAW SUIT. THESE THIEVES HAVE TO BE STOPPED.
Tayna
Clarksville Tennessee

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on MCI Worldcom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-WORLDCOM-WIRELESS/nationwide/MCI-WORLDCOM-IS-A-WIRELESS-THIEVES-14711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI WORLDCOM WIRELESS