Complaint Review: MCI Wireless

• Updated: Wed, December 12, 2001

• Reported By:Jacksonville FL
MCI Wireless
Nationwide U.S.A.

World Com Wireless my bill was paid & they turned off phone Horrible customer service

I signed up with World Com Wireless 2 months ago, and I am completely dissatisfied with their service. They have an automated system that at many times will tell me that I must call back, that their lines are tied up. This happens the majority of the time that I call.

Then when I can finally get thru, I sit on hold for 30 minutes at a time. When I finally get a real person, they put me on hold for 30 minutes as well and then they always say "no" to every question asked.

I paid my cell phone bill on time, but they cut me off. When I called to complain, they told me that I would have to wait 24 to 48 hours to get it back on.

I told them that this was entirely too long, especially since I paid my bill on time. The woman was rude and did not help me at all. I asked to speak with a supervisor, she said that they would call me back within 24 to 48 hours as well. They did not call me.

I called yesterday to see why my phone still was not turned on, they said that I was having technical problems all along, that my service was not turned off.

I was then to wait for the technical people to call me back, they never called me.

I am still waiting for my phone to come back on, and for someone to call me back.

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on MCI Worldcom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-Wireless/nationwide/World-Com-Wireless-my-bill-was-paid-they-turned-off-phone-Horrible-customer-service-9111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI Wireless