Complaint Review: MCI World Com Wireless

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2001
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2001

• Reported By:Everett WA
MCI World Com Wireless
PO Box 5211 New York, New York U.S.A.

MCI World Com Wireless - RIP OFF BE WARNED!!!

About four months ago, My son and I signed up with MCI Worldcom Wireless. From the time the service was hooked up we had problems. The phones almost never work in the area of Everett, WA where we live. Our calls are also dropped CONSTANTLY.

We have called Worldcom Wireless NUMEROUS times trying to find out why our phones hardly work. When we call we get all kinds of excuses as to why they may not be working but never an answer to fix the problem.

I was promised a call back from a head supervisor and never recieved a call. I can almost never get through to talk to someone because the number is always busy or overloaded with calls.

All I want is to end the service and send the phones back which they will not do with out being charged $200 per phone. A service was promised and we pay for it but they have not held their end of the deal by providing any service or coverage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-World-Com-Wireless/New-York-New-York-10087-5211/MCI-World-Com-Wireless-RIP-OFF-BE-WARNED-9589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI World Com Wireless