Complaint Review: MCI World Com wireless

• Reported By:Schaumburg il
MCI World Com wireless
Nationwide U.S.A.

MCi Worldcom incompetence MIS-represented sales agreements

Back in mid 2001 I signed up for MCI world Com cellular service. $29.95 per month. At that time they did not say it would be through Cingular. Since that time I have recieved several letters from World Com saying they could not get my billing info from my carrier, Cingular. NOT MCI World Com.

After three months I did get a bill for $95.00 +-. Then I got several more letters from MCI saying they were still having problems getting my billing information and I should wait to pay until I get an updated and current bill. Now Cingular has stopped my service for non-payment saying I have not paid anythung since Sept. When I call Cingular they say I have to call MCI World Com. When I call MCI I get a message that they are too busy to take the call and I should call later during business hours. This has gone on for several day now.

I feel that MCI should NOT make these MIS-represented sales agreements if they can not handle the service they clam to offer.
It is my recommendation that you find some other company to do cell business with. My wife has Cingular through Cingular and has no problems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-World-Com-wireless/nationwide/MCi-Worldcom-incompetence-MIS-represented-sales-agreements-10275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI World Com wireless