Complaint Review: MCI - WorldCom - Allied Interstate Collections

• Reported By:Parma Heights Ohio
MCI - WorldCom - Allied Interstate Collections
Nationwide U.S.A.

MCI - WorldCom - Allied Interstate Collections ripoff Nationwide

In 2004, I had my MCI residential service move from one place to another. MCI was to give me a credit for the time my service was disconnected. During disonnection, they started calling me about my past due bill.

Supposedly, they were going to prorate my service/bill, to reflect the "no service" period. After 21 (twenty-one) days of no service, I finally got "hooked up." Then, the collection people (Progressive Management Services) started calling. After sending them a Money Order, and a Letter of Dispute, my account was passed to Allied Interstate.

According to them, MCI still has me owing for a phone bill, for the total amount prior to the settlement payment. Who cashed my Money Order?!?!? Why did MCI pass it to another collection agengy, when MCI was already, at the time, going through legal problems regarding their pricing tactics?!?!?!?

I have had no help whatsoever with ALLIED INTERSTATE, and MCI is no longer able to be contacted by me. Not to mention the other company (PMS).

Leroy
Parma Heights, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2005 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-WorldCom-Allied-Interstate-Collections/nationwide/MCI-WorldCom-Allied-Interstate-Collections-ripoff-Nationwide-168729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI - WorldCom - Allied Interstate Collections