Complaint Review: MCI WorldCom Wireless

• Reported By:Colo. Spgs CO
MCI WorldCom Wireless
Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

MCI WorldCom Wireless ripoff fraudulent billing deceptive company Mesa Arizona

WorldCom Wireless has a horrible customer service and billing department. My problems all began when the cell phone I purchased had been lost. Immediately I contacted the Customer Service Dept., and I actually had spoken with them. However, what transpired from there is truly a nightmare. The customer service rep informed me that the account would be closed in January of this year.(I have her name) However, I continued to get billings and of todate received a letter from there Collections Agency. I have been on the phone once a month between the Customer Service Department and the Collections Dept trying to get this $%^& cleared up. Each time I'm on the phone one department refers me to the other.

Today, I was fed up, and informed all parties that there is a serious lack of communication between all departments. I was also quick to inform them that if my little $35.00 bill ends up on my credit report, I will sue them for a lot more. I have documented every conversation with all parties since this *@#$%^() began in January.

In fact they owe me $45.00 for a bill that I paid to keep them off my back. I really hope that the new CEO of WorldCom submits a Chapter 11 restructure plan that elminates this serious lack of communication within his co. Fraudulently reporting uncollected debt to the SECC will also get you in a serious jam, WorldCom.

Sammy
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2002 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-WorldCom-Wireless/Mesa-Arizona-85211/MCI-WorldCom-Wireless-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-deceptive-company-Mesa-Arizona-27030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI WorldCom Wireless