Complaint Review: MCI, Worldcom, RPM

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2008

• Reported By:fayetteville North Carolina
MCI, Worldcom, RPM
1930 220th St.se Suite 101 Bothel, Washington U.S.A.

MCI, Worldcom, RPM , Dyslexia Bothel Washington

Well my story starts about 7-8 years ago when Worldcom wireless charged me too much for making long distance phone calls. I argued with them about never having been out of my calling area at the stated time. Upon analyzing my bill I realized the idiots had a case of dyslexia and said I was making calls form Opelika, LA, not the true city and state of Opelika, AL. I gave the idiots the benefit of the doubt on making a typing error, but after reading another ripoff report about charging too much for a customer making calls from Ann Arbor, not (according to Worldcom) Ann Harbor, I realize this may have been an acceptable practice my the thieves.

Needless to say I was and am NOT paying this bill. Worldcom would never clear this up, and have since sold this account to a collection agency, RPM, which is NO help at all about clearing it up. They cannot give me any information except that I have to pay. Well it sure is a great thing that I do not consider going into debt for anything a viable way of living, so I personally do not care about my credit report. The good news is it has not shown up on my report yet. Apparently, the company has made their way out of bankruptcy too. I will not do business with them or anyone tied to them.

Anonymous
fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2008 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-Worldcom-RPM/Bothel-Washington-98021/MCI-Worldcom-RPM-Dyslexia-Bothel-Washington-300878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI, Worldcom, RPM